Thursday, August 27, 2009

Strep Throat Cause Tooth Ache

Huncavelica Mural ... Huancavelica


There are women who have rocked me
map
involved
mixed

White on White your courage
plaster cast
Within the framework reads in low relief:
"Lord I have no fear of death, die, I will give the five little sun that I have, for the loss of your bullet, but first tell me where my son, when you know where my son is going to die in peace."
Angélica Mendoza de Ascarza.
(Mother Angelica is the founder of ANFASEP said these words alone and surrounded by military, while searching for his son among several corpses piled up in a tunnel, seconds after a bullet graze the head.)
Works presented at the Mobile Museum ART FOR THE MEMORY in Huancavelica.
More Pictures and Information:
http://arteporlamemoria . wordpress.com /

0 comments:

Post a Comment